Friday 14 October 2011

Introduction to me!

Hey!

If you are reading this, thanks for coming to check out all my thoughts and opinions in the world of advertising! I'll start by introducing myself and letting you know a bit about me.

I graduated from Nottingham University in this year (2011) in July, with a 2:1 in Philosophy and Theology. I had the best time, and met the greatest people. I wasn't sure then what I wanted to do with my life, but then I moved to Australia, made the snap decision to enroll in advertising school (the day before!) which is an 11 week course on everything to do with advertising.

I'm now doing an internship at M&C Saatchi and absolutely loving it! I'm hoping to go traveling next january with a couple of my favourite people, and then move back to London in August/September and hoping to get on a graduate training scheme so I can properly start my advertising career!

So in this blog, I want to explain the advertising world to people who don't know anything about the industry, as well as give my opinions on what I love and what I hate. I really want it to be something that fires debates, and fuels people to come up with their own views that they put forward. So please make comments, challenge me, whatever! I'm not an expert (although everyone thinks they are an expert in advertising!), but I have opinions, and sometimes they are strong ones. I think that's a definite positive if you want to get into the industry, so I welcome discussions!

Thanks again for taking a look, and come back regularly to check out what I'm thinking :)

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment